Most of the modern processes for mineral dressing and classification consume large amounts of water. Different types of machinery and equipment have been developed to recover the water used for processing and to have a final product that is easy to store.
Considering its low investment and operating costs, its high capacity and ease of use, dewatering screen is the most efficient solution for
recovering the water used in processing of aggregates like sand, gravel, salt and coal.
In a process, dewatering screens are mostly placed just after the hydro cyclones, monosizers, hydrosizers or spiral classifiers for a drip-free product.
Why you should prefer dewatering screens:
· Low investment and operating costs.
· Low energy consumption per ton.
· Very easy operation and maintenance.
· High capacity and efficiency.
· Outputs drip-free product that can be easily stored.